For the longest time TV has become part of our daily living. It has various impact on our lives.
It can rot the brain and turn you into couch potatoes.
But at the same time it brings you news and entertainment right into your living room.
Many people have learned a lot from TV shows without even knowing about it. Television shows bring inspiration when you are down, make you aware of criminals on the street, make you laugh, make you cry, make you scream, and even make you buy things that you thought you don’t need.
On shore and offshore company uses television to advertise, encourage people, and at the same time promote personalities in many ways.
Recent survey asked 100 people ages 40 to 50 years old what television shows made an impact on their lives and here are the top 5 results:
Top 5 TV Shows That Made An Impact To Generation X
- Beverly Hills 90210. There is no wonder that this top rating show in the 90’s made a great impact to our viewers at this age range. They have somehow linked to the lives of Brandon and Brenda Walsh through high school and college. Many commented that the TV show made an impact on their decisions as a teen and as a growing adult.
- MacGyver. Many of viewers at this age range remember MacGyver and how he made effort to right the wrong through his ingenuity and resourcefulness. Many said that they learned a lot of practical “science stuff” from MacGyver and how he used what is around him to come up with a solution. Really ingenious.
- Bay Watch. The sexy ladies and David Hasslehoff inspired many teens in their days to become a good swimmer and eventually take lifeguarding as a career choice. Although many of them has not really taken that career path, it made them a good swimmer as they are now.
- The comedy show that helps break the tension at home. Homer has a way to bring the family together and many fathers has a way of relating to this comedy show one or the other.
- SpongeBob Square pants. Who would forget SpongeBob? To this day, SpongeBob has a way of touching a child and an adult’s perspective of life. The lovely and innocent Sponge turned into a boy makes everyone laugh, makes you forget pain, and finds inspiration from all the characters.
The 90’s is perhaps the most memorable to Generation X, those who were born from 1966 to1976. While the TV shows above made great impact to many, there are more shows in the 90’s that’s worth checking out.
Top 100 90’s TV Shows